Golden Trend MA is a trend following trading strategy that is designed to trade in the foreign exchange market. However its application can be in other markets too. Golden Trend MA is one of the best trend following trading strategies out there. Golden Trend MA is really a simple trading strategy which can be understood by any beginners. Golden Trend MA is a very powerful trading strategy although it is very simple. Trader should invest some time on learning and mastering this forex trading strategy in order to gain consistently over a long period of time. Money management plays vital role in the success of a forex trader. If you have a bad money management habits you will lose even if you win 80 times out of 100 trades. Conversely, if you have sound money management techniques then you will win even if you win just 30 trades out of 100. Money management is such an important topic in forex trading yet it is underestimated by many newbie traders.
Let’s get back to our Golden Trend MA system. This system uses four technical indicators to generate the trading signals. When the Golden Trend MA is correctly installed on your trading platform your trading chart should look like this:
- GMT 103: It is a custom build chart. The charts seen on the screen defers bit from the original candlestick charts although they look the same. At least different formulas are used.
- Gtm 102:Gtm 102 is a custom built moving average which consists of two colors; red and green. The customized moving average is green in a bullish market and red in a bearish market.
- Gtm 106:Gtm 106 is a customized technical indicator which contains two oscillators of red and white colors. The crossovers of these two oscillators are vital in this trading strategy.
- Gtm 105: It is a customized indicator which works as a filter. Basically the market is up when the bars are green and the market is down when the bars are red.
Buying Conditions Using Golden Trend MA.
- Gtm 102 indicator should be green in color.
- The white color oscillator of gtm 106 indicator should cross above the red oscillator.
- Gtm 105 indicator should form green bars.
- Place your stop just below the recent swing low.
- You should take your profits when the green bars of Gtm 105 changes to red or pink.
Selling Conditions Using Golden Trend MA.
- Gtm 102 indicator should be red in color.
- The white color oscillator of gtm 106 indicator should cross below the red oscillator.
- Gtm105 indicator should form red bars.
- Place your stop just above the recent swing high.
- You should take your profits when the red bars of Gtm 105 changes to green or pi
Download Free Forex Golden Trend MA