Golden QQE is a forex trading strategy. It is 100% technical strategy because it does not have any fundamental basis for generating the entry signals. The Golden QQE forex trading strategy is developed to trade in the trending market environment. Though the entry signals are generated even in the counter trend direction, those signals should be ignored. In another words, you should trade only in the direction of the major trend. Golden QQE is an easy system, it can be easily traded with few practice. Both the amateur traders and the experts can equally benefit from this forex trading system. Golden QQE uses no any advanced and new technical indicators. However, there is some custom made indicator that was customized according to the preference of the developer.
Golden QQE consists of three main technical indicators that make the system alive. Those indicators will be discussed individually later. When the Golden QQE is correctly installed on your trading platform, your chart should look like this:
- Bbands Stop
Bbands stop are the technical indicator that consist of lines joined by dots. Bbands stop comes in two colors; yellow and Green. You should buy only when the green Bbands stop appear below the chart and vice versa.
Arrows are the two yellow and green arrows that appear above and below the price chart.
The main entry and exit signals will be based on these arrows. Green arrow pointing upward means you should buy the pair and vice versa.
- Simple Moving Average
Simple moving average of period 10, is used in Golden QQE system. SMA 10 is the white thick moving average you can see on the chart. It will be mainly responsible for letting us know the recent direction of the market i.e. when the price is above the SMA 10 it indicates that the recent market move is upwards and vice versa.
- QQE Current Timeframe
QQE current timeframe indicator appears on the indicator window. There are two blue and pink color moving average that moves either upward or downward of the central level of 50. When the two moving averages are above the level of 50, it should be understood that the market is having strong bullish moves and vice versa.
Buying Conditions Using Golden QQE System.
- Price should be above the SMA 10.
- Two moving averages of QQE current timeframe indicator should be above the level of 50.
- A green arrow pointing upward should appear below the price chart.
- Place your stop just below the recent swing low.
- Take your profits when a yellow arrow pointing downward appears above the price chart.
Selling Conditions Using Golden QQE System.
- Price should be below the SMA 10.
- Two moving averages of QQE current timeframe indicator should be below the level of 50.
- A yellow arrow pointing downward should appear above the price chart.
- Place your stop just above the recent swing high.
- Take your profits when a green arrow pointing upward appears below the price chart.
Download Free Forex Golden QQE