Golden MACD is a forex trading system. This forex trading system is based on MACD indicator. The rule of the Golden MACD systems is very simple. There are four technical indicators in Golden MACD forex trading system. The buy and sell signals are generated by the indicators that are resided in the indicator window. Golden MACD system can be used to trade in time frames like hourly, four hour, daily, etc. Profitable results can be expected only if you follow all the rules of the system.
When the Golden MACD system is correctly installed in your trading platform, your chart should look like this:
- Golden MACD
Golden MACD consists of two oscillators and histograms. There are three versions of Golden MACD indicators in this trading system. All these three indicators have similar function and they operate under same circumstances. Use of three indicators will verify the trades. Crossovers of oscillators and histograms can be used as a buying and selling signal. When the green oscillator of the first Gold MACD indicator crosses above the red oscillator, it’s a buy signal. Similarly, when the green oscillator crosses below the res oscillator, it’s a sell signal. Basically when the histogram moves above the oscillators, it indicates the bullish market and vice versa.
Buying Conditions Using Golden MACD System.
- Histograms should be in positive territory.
- Buy when the oscillators of the Gold MACD indicator turn green.
- Place your stop loss just below the recent swing low.
- Take your profit when the green oscillators turn red.
Selling Conditions Using Golden MACD.
- Histograms should be in negative territory.
- Sell when the oscillators of the Gold MACD indicator turn red.
- Place your stop loss just above the recent swing high.
- Take your profit when the red oscillators turn green.
Download Free Forex Golden MACD Strategy
Our community traders work with XM.com brokerage company. If you are thinking to open demo or real forex trading account we recommend XM. They currently offer up to 5000$ bonus on your deposit find details below: