Gmma and Emaangle is a forex trading system. This system is flexible so that you can use it in your own way. The system can be used to trade in lower time frames like 15 minutes, 5 minutes, etc. while it can also be used to trade in higher time frames like H4 and daily. Gmma and Emaangle is a trend following forex trading system. The buying and selling signals are generated on the basis of the crossovers of the moving averages that are present at the main chart and those signals are confirmed by the EMA AngleZero indicator that is located at the bottom of the chart. Gmma and Emaangle automatically plot the pivot levels at the main chart. This system automatically plots the daily pivot, weekly pivot, and monthly pivot on the main chart.
When the Gmma and Emaangle system is correctly installed on your trading platform, your chart should look like this:
- Moving Averages
Altogether there are 13 moving averages at the main chart window. There are two groups of moving averages; the one that moves faster and the other one which moves slower. The group of moving averages which moves faster is blue and the group of moving average that is red moves quite slower. The crossovers of these two groups of moving averages generate the trading signals.
- Pivot points
There are pivot points at the chart but it’s up to you to use it or not. You can use it to set your stop loss and take profit levels.
- EMA AngleZero
EMA AngleZerois a technical indicator which consists of histograms. When you see green bars, it’s a buying signal while, when you don’t see any bars, it’s a sell signal.
Buying Conditions Using Gmma and Emaangle.
- Group of blue moving average should cross above the group of red moving average.
- EMA AngleZeroindicator should form green bars.
- Place your long position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just below the recent swing low.
- Take your profit when the group of blue moving average comes down to touch the group of red moving average.
Selling Conditions Using Gmma and Emaangle.
- Group of blue moving average should cross below the group of red moving average.
- EMA AngleZero indicator should form no bars.
- Place your short position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just above the recent swing high.
- Take your profit when the group of blue moving average rises to touch the group of red moving average.
Download Free Forex Gmma and Emaangle Strategy