Gann with NPFX is a forex trading system. Gann with NPFX forex trading system is suitable for the swing traders. Gann with NPFX can be a very profitable forex trading system if you trade with patience. You need a lot of patience to trade with this forex trading system because you need to wait for the right trading signal. You should understand that every signal is not a trading signal. You should be able to pick the best signal which outperforms the other. There are five technical indicators. Three of them are in the main chart window while the other two are in the indicator window.
When Gann with NPFX is correctly installed in your trading platform, your chart should look like this:
- Gann Hilo Activator Arrow
Simply, this is the arrow that you see in the main chart window. When the arrow is pointing upward, it’s a buy signal and when the arrow is pointing downward, it’s a selling signal.
The dotted moving average that you see in the main chart is a Testing indicator. When the market is above this indicator, it is a bullish signal whereas when the market is below this indicator, it is a bearish market condition.
NPFX indicator is located at the indicator window. When this indicator is trending upward it’s usually an up trending market and vice versa. NPFX is the oscillator indicator that you see in the indicator window. Basically, you should be buying when the NPFX indicator is bullish and you should be selling when the NPFX system is bearish. There are two versions of NPFX indicator in this system. It is best when both of them are combined to reach to the trading decision.
Buying Conditions Using Gann with NPFX System.
- Gann Hilo Activator Arrow indicator (arrow pointing upward) should appear below the market.
- Market should be above the Testing
- NPFX indicator should be positive.
- Place your long position when all of the above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just below the recent swing low.
- Take your profit when the Gann Hilo Activator Arrow indicator (arrow pointing downward) appears above the market.
Selling Conditions Using Gann with NPFX System.
- Gann Hilo Activator Arrow indicator (arrow pointing downward) should appear above the market.
- Market should be below the Testing
- NPFX indicator should be negative.
- Place your short position when all of the above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just above the recent swing high.
- Take your profit when the Gann Hilo Activator Arrow indicator (arrow pointing upward) appears below the market.
Download Free Forex Gann with NPFX System
Our community traders work with XM.com brokerage company. If you are thinking to open demo or real forex trading account we recommend XM. They currently offer up to 5000$ bonus on your deposit find details below: