Gadi Scalping is a forex trading system. It is a scalping system. Scalping refers to a very short term trade. It is really a tough job to be a successful scalper. Academic community has been against the speculative trading and scalping is the extreme level of short term trading. So, it is not everyone’s cup of tea to beat the market consistently by scalping. But wait!!!! There are scalping systems for forex traders which makes the scalping job easier. If you only are able to follow the rules by maintaining self discipline, you can successfully scalp in forex market like a pro.
When talking about Gadi Scalping System, there are 21 technical indicators in the main chart window and 7 indicators in the indicator windowsincluding both the indicator windows. It is not possible to use all of these 28 indicators to make our trading decisions. We can reduce the number of indicators to make our signal clearer and easier to understand. We can use only the major indicators that have great impact in generating trading signals.
When Gadi Scalping System is correctly installed on your trading platform, your chart should look like this:
The major factors we will be considering while making decisions are- color of the candles, color of the SSA normalized ended-pointed oscillator, and Gadi tick volume indicator. There is also an arrow indicator which signals the buying and selling signal but it can be done well without that as well. To open a long position, color of the candles should be white, color of the SSA normalized end-pointed oscillator should be green, and the histogram of Gadi Tick volume indicator should be blue. There are also many moving averages which can be factored in to your strategies.
Buying Conditions Using Gadi Scalping System.
- Color of the candlestick bars should be white.
- Oscillator of SSA normalized end-pointed indicator should be green.
- Color of histograms of Gadi Tick volume indicator should be blue.
- Place your stop loss just below the recent swing low.
- Take your profit when oscillator of SSA normalized end-pointed indicator turns red.
Selling Conditions Using Gadi Scalping System.
- Color of the candlestick bars should be purple.
- Oscillator of SSA normalized end-pointed indicator should be red.
- Color of histograms of Gadi Tick volume indicator should be red.
- Place your stop loss just above the recent swing high.
- Take your profit when oscillator of SSA normalized end-pointed indicator turns green.
Download Free Forex Gadi Scalping System