Fx Sensor is a forex trading system. It is a trend following system. However, Fx sensor provides lots of swing trading opportunities in both in the direction of the major trend and in the counter trend directions as well. Fx Sensor is a very simple forex trading system and it can be used with ease with amateur traders as well as by expert traders to see consistent and positive result in long term basis. The clarity of the indicators and the accuracy of the signals it provides is one of the reasons to count on this forex trading system.
To talk about the system it consists of only an indicator in the indicator window and three others in the indicator window. Although the system is pretty simple to use you need high level of self discipline to be able to use this system to be able to make money consistently in the market.
When Fx sensor is installed in your metatrader trading platform, your chart should look like this:
- Bbands Stop
Bbands Stop is a technical indicator which appears above and below the market price chart. Usually, when the market is up, it appears below the price chart and vice versa. In this specific forex trading system, the Bbands Stop is blue in an up trending market and it is red when the market is down trending. Therefore, you should buy only when this indicator is blue and sell only when the market is red.
- Fx sensor I
Fx sensor I is a technical indicator which consists of histogram that fluctuates within the positive and negative territory and the mid line lies in the level zero. When the histogram is above the level of zero (positive), the histograms turn blue and it is a buy signal while when the histogram is below the level of zero (negative), the histograms turn red and it is a sell signal.
- Fx Sensor II
Fx Sensor II is a technical indicator which does the work of filtering the market directions. When this indicator forms the blue bars it indicates the upward movement and it is a buy signal while when this indicator is red it indicates the down trend and it is a sell signal.
- Fx Explosion
Fx Explosion is a technical indicator and it consists of green and red bars. Green bars indicate the bullish move while the red bars signal the bearish move. So remember to buy when these bars are green and sell when the bars are red.
Buying Conditions Using Fx Sensor System.
- Bbands Stop indicator should appear below the price chart.
- Fx Sensor indicator should form blue bars.
- Fx Sensor II indicator should form blue bars.
- Fx Explosion indicator should form green bars.
- Place your long position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just below the recent swing low.
- Take your profit when the Bbands Stop appears above the price chart.
Selling Conditions Using Fx Sensor.
- Bbands Stop indicator should appear above the price chart.
- Fx Sensor indicator should form red bars.
- Fx Sensor II indicator should form red bars.
- Fx Explosion indicator should form red bars.
- Place your short position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just above the recent swing high.
- Take your profit when the Bbands Stop appears below the price chart.
Download Free Forex Fx Sensor System