Fx pro system is a forex trading strategy that is designed to trade in the forex market. Although it was originally designed to trade in the forex market it can also be used to trade in the other markets which are available to trade on the metatrader platform. Simplicity is the key feature of this trading system. In forex trading business, keeping things simple is really important. Overcomplicated things will only confuse you. Finding out the advanced trading strategies are not required to have a successful trading career. You just need to find a simple system and master it. The irony is that all most all of the systems out there work but it is due to the trader’s behavior they lose and they tend to believe it as a trading system’s failure. So if you are unsuccessful at trading ask yourself -what is the problem? Most of the time, it is not the trading system that makes you failure. It is the behavioral aspect of trading what had been holding you from being successful. Those bad trading habits can be corrected by continuous practice of self discipline.
Let’s get back to the system. The Fx Pro system uses only three technical indicators for generating its trading signal but we will use only two of them since the remaining one is not really important. When the Fx pro system is correctly installed on your trading platform your chart should look like this:
- FPS Signal: FPS signal is an arrow that appears above and below the chart. This is the main signal in this fx pro trading system. We will be looking for buying position when a blue arrow appears on the chart and will be looking for sell position when a red arrow appears on the chart.
- FPS Trend: FPS trend works as a filtering tool in Fx pro System. This tool will help to filter out the noise and provide you crystal clear view of the direction of the market. Usually, blue bars of FPS trend indicate the bullish market while the red bars indicate the bearish market scenario.
Buying Conditions Using Fx Pro System.
- A blue arrow pointing upward should form below the price.
- FPS Trend bars should be blue in color.
- Place your stop loss just below the recent swing low.
- You should take profits as soon as a red arrow appears above your chart.
Selling Conditions Using Fx Pro System.
- A red arrow pointing downward should form above the price.
- FPS Trend bars should be red in color.
- Place your stop loss just above the recent swing high.
- You should take profits as soon as blue arrow appears above below the chart.
Download Free Forex FX Pro System