Fx Divine Green is a forex trading strategy that is developed to trade in the foreign exchange market (Forex market). It is a trend following forex trading strategy which uses Heiken Ashi charts, Fx Trend V2, Trend Lord and MACD indicator. The Fx Divine Green forex trading strategy is not a difficult system to understand and it doesn’t use very confusing calculations and indicators which will create confusions among the traders. All you have to do to make money by Fx Divine Green is by following the rules of the system properly. If you follow the rules of the system you cannot fail. Following the rules of the system is not very hard; you should practice it always and master the system. We all know the fact that the forex market is very risky market so you should not try to mess with it without all the equipment ready in hand.
When the Fx Divine Green forex trading system is installed correctly on your trading system your trading chart should look like this:
- Heiken Ashi Chart
Heiken Ashi chart is a special type of chart which is created by the averaged form of the ordinary candlestick bars. Its open, High, Low and close prices differ from the ordinary candlestick bar. It is very useful to gauze the trend of the market. It reduces the noise and shows you the simple and clean price actions.
- Fx Trend V2
It is a custom made indicator. It works as a filter and it consists of blue and red bars. Blue bars in the fx trend v2 indicator means the trend is up and the red bars in the fx trend v2 indicator means the trend is down.
- Trend Lord
Trend Lord is also similar to the Fx trend v2 because it also works as a filtering tool.
MACD indicator needs no any description as it is one of the most popular technical indicators in today’s technical analysis discipline. MACD consists of two components; one is histogram and another is moving average. The crossovers of the histogram and moving average are important in this system as it is hugely responsible for generating the signals for this system.
Buying Conditions Using Fx Divine Green System.
- Price bars should cross above the Heiken Ashi bars.
- Fx Trend V2 indicator should be blue in color.
- Trend Lord Indicator should be blue in color.
- Histogram of MACD should cross above the moving average.
- You should place your stop just below the recent swing low.
- You should take profits when the Fx Trend V2 bar changes to red color.
Selling Conditions Using Fx Divine Green.
- Price bars should cross below the Heiken Ashi bars.
- Fx Trend V2 indicator should be red in color.
- Trend Lord Indicator should be light salmon in color.
- Histogram of MACD should cross below the moving average.
- You should place your stop just above the recent swing high.
- You should take profits when the Fx Trend V2 bar changes to blue color.
Download Free FX Divine Green