FSS30 version 3 is a forex trading strategy. This strategy grabs the attention of many traders as it looks very different than any other trading systems. It does not use traditional concept of moving averages, RSI, Parabolic SAR, Bbands Stop, etc. Instead, it has custom built technical indicator called FS30 3 and FS30 2012 4. The appearance of FS30 3 indicator is very unique in itself. It is parabolic in shape and looks like rainbow. This parabolic shape of FSS helps us to enter and exit in the market so this parabolic shape is the main indicator of this forex trading system. The parabolic shape indicator consists of three parabolic lines. The red line moves on the top, blue moves in the middle and the yellow moves at the bottom. In overall view, this is an easy to use forex trading strategy but it needs to be mastered with complete self discipline. Self discipline can be achieved by practicing many times. And another important aspect is money management. Money management techniques should be applied to avoid the large amount of losses. Risk to reward should be set rationally in every trade.
At the bottom of the chart there is an indicator named FS30 2012 4 which shows the current direction of the market. The green figures indicate the bullish move while the red figures indicate the bearish move.
When the FSS30 Version 3 indicator is installed correctly on your trading platform your chart should look like this:
- FS30 2012 3
It is the technical indicator which will be mainly responsible for generating the trading signals using FSS30 forex trading system. This indicator also consists of zigzag and other arrows.
- FS30 2012 4
FS30 2012 4 is a technical indicator that is displayed at the bottom of the chart. It can be worked as a filtering tool.
Buying Conditions Using FSS30 Version 3.
- Price should touch the Yellow line of FS30 2012 4 indicator.
- A green arrow pointing upside should appear below the price chart.
- Place your stop just below the recent swing low.
- Take your profits when the green arrow pointing downside appears above the price chart.
Selling Conditions Using FSS30 Version 3.
- Price should touch the red line of FS30 2012 4 indicator.
- A green arrow pointing downside should appear above the price chart.
- Place your stop just above the recent swing high.
- Take your profits when the green arrow pointing upside appears below the price chart.
Download Free Forex FSS30 Version 3