Four Average indicator is a forex trading indicator. Four Average indicator is a very profitable forex trading indicator. Four Average indicator is a swing trading strategy based indicator and it allows you to enter in the small swings of the market. If you are an aggressive trader you can trade against the trend as well. The Four Average indicator tells you where to buy and where to sell. The best part of Four average indicator is it displays crystal clear signals. This indicator consists of two other sub oscillators. The indicator in the main chart window generates the buying and selling signal and the indicator in the indicator window verifies the generated the signal.
When Four Average indicator is installed in your trading platform, your chart should look like this:
- Four Average indicator
Four Average indicator consists of arrows in the main chart window. There is an indicator in the indicator window. The indicator in the indicator window consists of histograms. The histogram moves in positive and negative territory. When the histogram is in positive territory it indicates bullish market conditions and when the histogram is in negative territory it indicates selling signal.
Buying Conditions Using Four Average Indicator.
- Market should be up trending.
- A green arrow pointing upward should appear below the market.
- Four average histogram should be in positive territory.
- Place your long position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just below the recent swing low.
- Take your profit when an arrow pointing downward appears above the market.
Selling Conditions Using Four Average indicator.
- Market should be down trending.
- A red arrow pointing downward should appear above the market.
- Four average histogram should be in negative territory.
- Place your short position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just above the recent swing high.
- Take your profit when an arrow pointing upward appears below the market.
Download Free Forex Four Average Indicator
Our community traders work with XM.com brokerage company. If you are thinking to open demo or real forex trading account we recommend XM. They currently offer up to 5000$ bonus on your deposit find details below: