XP Moving Average is a customized moving average indicator. It is a very reliable forex trading indicator and it has high winning rate. XP Moving Average is a trend following indicator and it is tested strategy that actually works in the market. XP Moving Average has the potential to generate a lot of money if the trading rules are followed properly. XP Moving Average is a special kind of moving average designed using a very unique algorithm. XP Moving Average is used by newbies as well as by experienced traders to make money in the forex market.
When you install XP Moving Average indicator in your trading platform, your chart should look like this:
- XP Moving Average
XP Moving Average makes your job of trading easier by signaling the change of trend by changing its color. When this indicator turns green, you should understand that the market has turned bearish and when the indicator turns red, it indicates that the market is bullish.
XP Moving Average Buying Conditions.
- Currency pair should be up trending.
- Currency pair should be bouncing from the recent support.
- Place your long position when above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss below the recent support.
- Book your profit when XP Moving Average indicator turns green.
Selling Conditions Using XP Moving Average.
- Currency pair should be down trending.
- Currency pair should be falling from the recent resistance.
- Place your short position when above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss above the recent resistance.
- Book your profit when XP Moving Average indicator turns red.
Download Free Forex XP Moving Average Indicator
Our community traders work with XM.com brokerage company. If you are thinking to open demo or real forex trading account we recommend XM. They currently offer up to 5000$ bonus on your deposit find details below: