Symphonie Trader System is a forex trading system. It is trend following system and it allows you to enter in the trending market conditions and make profits. The indicator of the main chart window and the indicators in the indicator window of Symphonie Trader System help the traders to make effective trading decisions. The Symphonie Trader System has only four technical indicators.
The charts are really clear and you can see the clear trading signals. Smart trader like you knows the fact that it’s not all about the trading system it’s more about your emotions. Emotions influence trading decisions heavily than the people think.
When you install Symphonie Trader system in your trading platform, your chart should look like this:
- Symphonie Trend line
Symphonie Trend Line is a technical indicator which looks like moving average. This indicator is the perfect choice to generate early buy and sell signals. When the market is up, the Symphonie trend line indicator is below the market and vice versa.
- Market Emotions
Market Emotions is a technical indicator which consists of blue and red bars. The blue bars indicate the up trend market while the red bars indicate the down trend market.
- Symphonie Sentiment Indicator
Symphonie Sentiment Indicator consists of blue bars and red. The blue bars fall in positive territory and red bars fall in negative territory.
Buying Conditions Using Symphonie Sentiment Indicator.
- Market should be up trending.
- The market should be above the Symphonie trend line
- The Market emotions indicator should form blue bars.
- The Symphonie sentiment indicator hould form blue bars.
- Place your long positions as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just below the recent swing low.
- Take your profit when the Symphonie trend line turns red.
Selling Conditions Using Symphonie Trader System.
- Market should be down trending.
- The market should be below the Symphonie trend line
- The Market emotions indicator should form red bars.
- The Symphonie sentiment indicator should form red bars.
- Place your short positions as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just above the recent swing high.
- Take your profit when the Symphonie trend line turns blue.
Download Free Forex Symphonie Trader System
Our community traders work with XM.com brokerage company. If you are thinking to open demo or real forex trading account we recommend XM. They currently offer up to 5000$ bonus on your deposit find details below: