Forex SAS system is a simple forex trading strategy that will help you to trade profitably in the market. This strategy is best suited for the swing traders. The indicator is really simplified and anyone can understand the signals generated by the Forex SAS system. As we all know that there are plenty of other factors that play role to make a successful trading, the system alone cannot make you profitable if you actually don’t know the basic rules of the market. One of the important things any trader should know about it the concept of margin and leverage. One of the greatest advantages of the forex market is that one becomes able to trade on margin. You can purchase many volumes of currencies while you actually have too less than that. Suppose when the leverage is quoted as 50:1 you can trade 50 units of currency only by having 1 unit of currency with you. In forex trading traders should use leverage to make big profits since the real value of single pips is really low. Therefore, more money can be made by trading bigger lot sizes. Leverage is a double edged sword while it provides you the large profit potential it also can also make you go broke in no time. These all things fall under the money management category. With an effective money management rule backed up by a sound trading system results in a successful trading career. So Forex SAS system is one of those systems which can make you a successful trader.
The system is also available with the EA. The system works well on the hourly chart and above hourly chart. When the Forex SAS system is installed correctly on your Metatrader platform the chart should look like this:
The system consists of three indicators that appear on our chart screen.
- Megatrend: It is a custom made indicator which is a special type of moving average. The inventor has named it as a Hull moving average (144). This technical indicator is generally used to figure out the overall direction of the market.
- Fractals: These are the technical indicators that help to identify the fractals within the market so that we can buy at the bottom and sell at the top.
- RSI Filter: RSI filter is used to filter out the trade. It provides confirmation to the signal generate by the system.
Buying Conditions using Forex SAS System.
- The Megatrend indicator should be blue in color. In another words Megatrend indicator should show that the market is up trending.
- The RSI filter should be blue in color.
- A blue Fractal indicator pointing upward should appear below the chart.
- Your stop loss should be placed just below the recent swing low.
- You should take your profits as soon as a red Fractal indicator appears on the chart.
Selling Conditions Using Forex SAS System.
- The Megatrend indicator should be red in color. In another words Megatrend indicator should show that the market is down trending.
- The RSI filter should be red in color.
- A red Fractal indicator pointing downward should appear above the chart.
- Your stop loss should be placed just above the recent swing high.
- You should take your profits as soon as a blue Fractal indicator appears on the chart.
Download Free Forex SAS System