Forex Rebellion is a trading strategy that is designed to trade in the forex market. It is a simple trading method. Anyone with basic understanding of the forex market and the metatrader platform can understand this system very fast. The Forex rebellion system generates the crystal clear forex signal which any layman can understand. Forex rebellion consists of very few technical indicators which makes the job of analysis very easy and noiseless. This trading system is compatible with hourly and above time frames. If you want to use them in smaller time frames you can scalp the market using forex rebellion providing that you trade only in the direction of the trend. Forex rebellion forex trading strategy generates the trading signal on the basis of EMA crossovers observed in the market. Blue and red arrows are painted on the chart window when the two EMAs cross eachother. The forex trading signals generated by those arrows are later confirmed by the QQE custom indicator that is located at the bottom of the chart.
In overall judgment, the system is fine. It has potential of generating money to the traders who follow the rules with self discipline. For the simplicity we will only use the two indicators ignoring the Donchian channel of this system to make our trading decision. When the Forex Rebellion is correctly installed on your system your trading chart should look like this:
- EMA crossover: The red and blue arrows formed on the chart are actually the result of EMA crossovers. The developer developed those arrows in such a way that the arrows would form where the crossover of moving averages occurs. This is a very reliable tool and is the major indicator of this forex rebellion system.
- QQE Adv: It is a custom built indicator that is located at the bottom of the chart. It consists of an oscillator similar to the RSI. The idea of this indicator is that we will be buying when the QQE Adv is above the level of 50 and will be selling when the QQE Adv is below the 50 level.
Buying Conditions Using Forex Rebellion System.
- A blue arrow facing towards north should appear below the price chart.
- QQE Adv should be above the level of 50.
- Place your stop just below the recent swing low.
- Take your profits when a red arrow facing towards the south appears above the price chart.
Selling Conditions Using Forex Rebellion.
- A red arrow facing towards south should appear above the price chart.
- QQE Adv should be below the level of 50.
- Place your stop just above the recent swing high.
- Take your profits when a blue arrow facing towards the north appears below the price chart.
Download Free Forex Rebellion System