Forex profitability Code is a trading strategy that is designed to trade in the foreign exchange market. This trading strategy is suitable for any type of traders raging from a newbie to an expert. This trading system can be applied to wide range of time frames ranging from 1 minute chart to daily chart. Swing traders will definitely love Forex Profitability Code system because it is what this system does. Yes, you heard that right. This system is build for swing trading. Depending upon the time frame you use you can grab up to 200 pips in a trade using this system. Forex Profitability Code is really a simple forex trading strategy. With very basic understanding of metatrader and forex trading anyone can trade with this system and make money consistently. Unfortunately, it is not as easy as it sounds since it is not only the system that makes you a successful forex trader. There are many other factors which are responsible to make one a successful forex trader. Things like self discipline, patience, positive mind set, etc. are important to make a successful trade. If you are not disciplined enough to follow your trading system properly, sooner or later you will lose. Self discipline cannot be taught it should be practiced on own. A person with a negative mindset might not success in the forex market. Negative people will always blame the market, brokers, governments, not seeing their own mistakes. So make sure that you have a positive mind set.
Let’s get back to system. Forex Profitability Code has only 3 technical indicators. When the Forex Probability Code is installed correctly on your trading platform you chart should look like this:
- Exponential Moving Average: In this system there are two exponential moving averages used. One of the exponential moving averages is EMA 21 which applied to applied to high and it is red in color and another exponential moving average is EMA 2 1 which is applied to low. EMA which is applied to high is red in color while the EMA 21 which is applied to low is blue in color. These two moving averages form channel.
- Williams’ percentage Range: Williams’ percentage range is a momentum indicator which shows the overbought and oversold conditions of the market and also the strength of the market. Williams’ percentage Range is also used to trade the divergence.
Buying Conditions Using Forex Profitability Code.
- Price should be above the EMA 21 applied to low (blue).
- Price should be above the EMA 21 applied to high (red).
- Williams’ Percentage Range should be above the level of 50.
- Place your stop loss just below the recent swing low.
- You should take your profits as soon as the price bars begin to close below the red moving average.
Selling Conditions Using Forex Profitability Code.
- Price should be below the EMA 21 applied to low (blue).
- Price should be below the EMA 21 applied to high (red).
- Williams’ Percentage Range should be below the level of 50.
- Place your stop loss just above the recent swing high.
- You should take your profits as soon as the price bars begin to close above the blue moving average.
Download Free Forex Profitability Code