Forex Profit Boost is a forex trading system. This trading system is designed for swing traders. The Forex Profit Boost system is suitable to trade in time frame like 30 minutes and higher time frames. The Forex Profit Boost system consists of three technical indicators. The indicator in the main chart window generates trading signal and the MACD in the indicator window verifies the signal. This trading system is a very profitable trading system if you follow the rules of the system very carefully. If any rules are broken you should not expect to make any money from this system. You can have the better edge by trading with this system by taking trades only in the direction of the trend.
When the Forex Profit Boost forex trading system is correctly installed in your trading platform, your chart should look like this:
- Forex Profit Boost
Forex Profit Boost is a technical indicator that you can see in the main chart window. The bule and red bars that you see above and below the market prices are the Forex Profit Boost indicator. When the bars are red you should be selling and you should be buying when the bars are blue.
- Bollinger Bands
Bollinger Bands are popular technical indicator which has three moving averages. In this case, you should be buying when the market is above the Bollinger band and vice versa.
MACD is a moving average convergence divergence indicator. In this case, you should be buying only when the MACD histogram is above the level of zero and you should be selling only when the MACD indicator histogram is below the level of zero.
Buying Conditions Using Forex Profit Boost.
- Market should be above the Bollinger band
- The Forex Profit Boost indicator should be blue.
- The MACD indicator should be positive.
- Place your long position when the above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just below the recent swing low.
- Take your profit when the Forex Profit Boost indicator turns red.
Selling Conditions Using Forex Profit Boost.
- Market should be below the Bollinger band
- The Forex Profit Boost indicator should be red.
- The MACD indicator should be negative.
- Place your short position when the above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just above the recent swing high.
- Take your profit when the Forex Profit Boost indicator turns blue.
Download Free Forex Forex Profit Boost Trading System
Our community traders work with XM.com brokerage company. If you are thinking to open demo or real forex trading account we recommend XM. They currently offer up to 5000$ bonus on your deposit find details below: