Are you tired of making losses every now and then? Do you want a change? Then this is the indicator to go to. The Forex Pro Indicator filtered is a powerful trading tool especially to forex beginners. It ensures that all the errors encountered during trading are eliminated so as to ensure that your account grows. It is actually worth a trial.
This indicators has two proposed filters; which are:
- Based on the indicator multifilter. This can either be used in an aggressive way or in a conservative way.
- Based on a two parabolic SAR.
The forex pro indicator filtered is a combination several indicators to help in filtering any bad signals. These indicators include:
- Forex Indicator PRO
- Multifilter indicator
The NIK_PSAR-28-NOV and the Forex Indicator PRO indicators are combined in the template of the forex pro indicator filtered. But for the mulitifilter indicator, the trader will have to insert it after loading the template.
The NIK_PSAR-28-NOV indicator is a type of parabolic indicator. It is displayed on the main trading chart. It forms dotted lines above and below the formed candlesticks.
The Forex Indicator PRO is also displayed on the main trading chart and it generates green and red arrows to show buy and sell orders entry points respectively.
Multifilter indicator is displayed on a separate chart below the main trading chart and it also generates red and blue arrows. Also, the multifilter indicator generates three lines; one made up of red and blue crosses, the other made up of red and blue square boxes and another made up of decorated red and blue boxes.
Fig.1. The Forex Pro Indicator filtered inserted on the trading chart.
How to use the Forex Pro Indicator filtered to trade
This indicator is very easy to use and it don’t require a lot of analysis so as to place a trade.
Placing a buy order
For the trader to place a buy order, the trader should look for the following in the chart:
- Green arrow that forms in the main trading chart below the candlesticks.
- A blue arrow should have formed in the multifilter indicator’s chart before the formation of the green arrow in the main trading chart.
- The aqua dotes generated by the NIK_PSAR-28-NOV should be forming below the candlesticks.
- All the other elements generated by the multifilter indicator should be blue in color.
Placing a sell order
For the trader to place a sell order, the trader should look for the following in the chart:
- Red arrow that forms in the main trading chart below the candlesticks.
- A red arrow should have formed in the multifilter indicator’s chart before the formation of the red arrow in the main trading chart.
- The aqua dotes generated by the NIK_PSAR-28-NOV should be forming above the candlesticks.
- All the other elements generated by the multifilter indicator should be red in color.
Fig.2. Placing trades using the Forex Pro Indicator filtered.
Download Free Forex Pro Indicator Filtered Strategy