10 pips a Trade is a forex trading system. It is a trading system which is based on the trend following system. 10 Pips a Trade is useful for the beginner traders as well as for the experienced traders as it is about generating profits in a consistent basis. The 10 Pips a trade comprises of very simple trading indicators, the indicators are clean and simple to understand. This forex trading system is well tested in the past history and it generates very good result. 10 Pips a trade can be used on any time frame to trade any financial instruments.
When you install 10 Pips a trade in your trading platform, your chart should look like this:
- I-panel trend
I-panel trend is a forex trading indicator that you see on the main chart window. Basically this indicator is the bars that you see on the main chart. The bars are made of pink and green colors. The green color bars indicate bullish market conditions while the pink bars indicate bearish market conditions.
- Trend Lord
Trend Lord Indicator consists of red and green bars. Red bars indicate bears while the green bars indicate bulls.
- Pallada SE
Pallada SE indicator consists of green and red squared boxes which comes in red and green with arrow above it. The green color indicates bulls while the red color indicates bears.
AO is an indicator which looks like MACD indicator and it fluctuates in positive and negative territory. When this indicator positive it indicates bullish market and when this indicator is negative it indicates bearish market.
Buying Conditions Using 10 Pips a Trade Trading System.
- Market should be up trending.
- Market should be bouncing from recent support.
- The Trend lord indicator should be green.
- The Pallada SE indicator should be green.
- The AO indicator should be positive.
- Place your long position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just below the recent swing low.
- Take your profit when the indicators in the indicator window turn red.
Selling Conditions Using 10 Pips a Trade.
- Market should be down trending.
- Market should be pulling back from recent resistance.
- The Trend lord indicator should be red.
- The Pallada SE indicator should be red.
- The AO indicator should be negative.
- Place your short position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just above the recent swing high.
- Take your profit when the indicators in the indicator window turn green.
Download Free Forex Pips Trader Strategy
Our community traders work with XM.com brokerage company. If you are thinking to open demo or real forex trading account we recommend XM. They currently offer up to 5000$ bonus on your deposit find details below: