Forex Lion is a beautiful trend following strategy. Forex Lion system gives you crystal clear signals which will definitely help you to make best trades. Forex Lion hasn’t used any indicators that are hard to understand and that is confusing either. The chart looks very clean and professional. There are six technical indicators that contribute to generating signals. Forex Lion can be used to trade in any time frame with any currency pairs but make sure that you are trading in a trending market not flat. Despite the fact that this system can be used on any time frame, time frame above 15 minutes is preferable since market is less chaotic in larger time frames. On the main window you’ve got three indicators. Most of them are custom made indicator. There is an indicator which looks like bbands stops named as volty channel stop. A custom made moving average which is named as Vh. And even the charting types used in Forex Lion are custom made one.
On the indicator window there is MACD, filter and QQE indicator. When the Forex Lion is installed correctly on your time frame your chart look like this:
- Volty Channel Stop
Volty Channel stop appears above and below the chart. It guides us whether to buy or sell in a particular give time.
Vh is one of the main indicators of Forex Lion system. It is a customized moving average. It changes the color as the direction of the market changes.
- Trend trial
Trend Trial is a customized charting system. These are lot smoother than the normal charts.
Although the customized version of MACD is used in Forex Lion, the basic concept remains same. You should be buying when you see the MACD histogram in positive territory and you should be selling when you see MACD histogram in negative territory.
Filter does the work of filtering the trade. You should be buying only when the filter bars are red and vice versa.
QQE indicator consists of an oscillator. You should be buying only when the QQE is above the level of 50 and selling only when the oscillator is below the level of 50.
Buying Conditions Using Forex Lion.
- Trend Trial bars should be green in color.
- Price should be above the Vh indicator.
- Blue Volty channel stop should appear below the price chart.
- MACD should be in positive territory.
- Filter indicator should form blue bars.
- The QQE oscillator should be above the level of 50.
Selling Conditions Using Forex Lion.
- Trend Trial bars should be red in color.
- Price should be below the Vh indicator.
- Blue Volty channel stop should appear above the price chart.
- MACD should be in negative territory.
- Filter indicator should form red bars.
- The QQE oscillator should be below the level of 50.
Make sure to check my recommended trading strategies:
Download Free Forex Lion