The Forex Kwu Trading Strategy is a forex trading system which is basically a trend following system. Forex Kwu Trading Strategy is easy to understand and its signals are amazingly reliable and accurate. Kwu system is applicable for all range of traders. It will benefit beginner traders because it’s easy to use in making actual trading decisions while it’s useful to experienced traders because it makes the job easier by simplifying the job. The Kwu System is a dynamic trading system as it can be used in all currency pairs and on all most all the time frames. However, for the better results, trading on above the 5 minutes chart is recommended.
The Forex Kwu Trading Strategy consists of four technical indicators on the main chart window and two filtering indicators in the indicator window. All the indicators that are inthe main chart window are determined to show the direction of the market in an easier way. These indicators help the traders to find out the direction of the trend by the help of averaged direction shown by the indicators. In another words, these indicators form the averaged price action and show the direction.
When the Forex Kwu Trading Strategy is correctly installed on your trading platform, your chart should look like this:
- Rads Walls – 4
Rads Walls- 4 is a custom made candlestick that use averaged prices for forming the candles. Such candles show the overall picture of the current market reducing the noise of the market.
- Hulls Moving Average 9
It is a custom made moving average. It is the red moving average that you can in the main chart.
- Hulls Moving Average 20
It is the blue moving average that you can see in the main chart. It moves slower than the Hulls Moving Average 9. The crossovers between these two moving averages can be used to figure out the direction of the market.
It is a technical indicator which is used as a filtering tool. It has green and red bars. Green bars indicate the buying pressure in the market and vice versa.
TSV is also similar to Continuation indicator as it does the work of filtering the trend of the market. It has red and blue bars where red bars indicate the bearish pressure and vice versa.
Buying Conditions Using Forex Kwu Trading Strategy.
- Rads walls -4 indicator should be below the market level.
- Market level should be above the both of the moving averages.
- The Continuation indicator should from green bars.
- The S.V. indicator should form blue bars.
- Place your long position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just below the recent swing low.
- Take your profit when the S.V. indicator forms the red bars.
Selling Conditions Using Forex Kwu Trading Strategy.
- Rads walls -4 indicator should be above the market level.
- Market level should be below the both of the moving averages.
- The Continuation indicator should from red bars.
- The S.V. indicator should form red bars.
- Place your short position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just above the recent swing high.
- Take your profit when the S.V. indicator forms the blue bars.
Download Free Forex Kwu Trading Strategy