Fisher and Vortex System is a forex trading system. The Fisher and Vortex System is a very reliable forex trading system and this trading system is used to grab short term swings of the market. However, if you trade in higher time frames then it can be considered as a long term as well. The Fisher and Vortex system is a very simple forex trading system it doesn’t have too many indicators on the chart. The indicators that are on the main chart window are simple and they generate clear buy and sell signals.
When the Fisher and Vortex System is correctly installed in your trading platform, your chart should look like this:
There are two different levels of arrows used in this trading system. One is the smaller arrows and the other one is the bigger arrows. The minor arrows indicate the minor trend of the market therefore; you should ignore the smaller arrows and concentrate on bigger arrows only. The red arrows indicate selling conditions in the market while the green arrows indicate the buying conditions in the market.
Fisher is a custom made technical indicator. The Fisher indicator consists of histograms and oscillators. The histogram fluctuates in positive and negative territory. You should be buying only when the histogram is in positive territory and vice versa. The Fisher indicator also generates buying and selling signal on the basis of oscillator crossovers as well.
Buying Conditions using Fisher and Vortex System.
- The market should be up trending.
- A green arrow should appear below the market.
- The histogram of Fisher indictor should be in positive territory.
- The yellow oscillator of Fisher indictor should cross above the blue oscillator.
- Place your long position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just below the recent swing low.
- Take your profit when the small arrows pointing downward appear above the market.
Selling Conditions Using Fisher and Vortex System.
- The market should be down trending.
- A red arrow should appear above the market.
- The histogram of Fisher indictor should be in negative territory.
- The blue oscillator of Fisher indictor should cross above the yellow oscillator.
- Place your short position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just above the recent swing high.
- Take your profit when the small arrows pointing upward appear below the market.
Download Free Forex Fisher and Vortex System
Our community traders work with XM.com brokerage company. If you are thinking to open demo or real forex trading account we recommend XM. They currently offer up to 5000$ bonus on your deposit find details below: