FFA Beta is a forex trading system which consists of three technical indicators. The FFA Beta is basically designed for the swing traders and the day traders. For a day trader, catching the intraday swings is the most important thing and FFA Beta helps to do that. The FFA Beta is a very simple but the way it works is fabulous. FFA Beta generates trading signals in the direction of the trend and in the counter trend direction of the trend. However, you should take trades only in the direction of the trend to increase the odds of winning. The technical indicators used in this trading system are very simple to use and to understand.
When you install FFA Beta in your trading platform, your chart should look like this:
Arrows are the main indicator of FFA Beta trading system. The blue arrow indicates buying while the yellow arrow indicates selling.
QQE indicator consists of an oscillator which has demand zone and supply zone. When this oscillator is above 65 it indicates buying and when this indicator is below 35, it indicates selling.
- Xo indicator
Xo indicator consists of histogram which moves in positive territory and negative territory. When the histograms are positive, it indicates bullish market conditions and when the histograms are negative, it indicates bearish market conditions.
Buying Conditions Using FFA Beta Indicator.
- The general direction of the market should be up.
- Market should be bouncing from recent swing low.
- A blue arrow should appear below the market.
- QQE indicator should be above 65.
- The Xo histogram should be positive.
- Place your long position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just below the recent swing low.
- Take your profit when a golden arrow appears above the market.
Selling Conditions Using FFA Beta Indicator.
- The general direction of the market should be down.
- Market should be retracing from recent swing high.
- A golden arrow should appear below the market.
- QQE indicator should be below 35.
- The Xo histogram should be negative.
- Place your short position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just above the recent swing high.
- Take your profit when a blue arrow appears below the market.
Download Free Forex FFA Beta Strategy
Our community traders work with XM.com brokerage company. If you are thinking to open demo or real forex trading account we recommend XM. They currently offer up to 5000$ bonus on your deposit find details below: