Execute Line Indicator is a forex trading indicator. Execute Line Indicator is very simple forex trading indicator. Execute Line Indicator is very popular among the beginner and experienced traders. Execute Line indicator popular because of the accuracy rate of the signals it provides. Execute Line Indicator is a trend following forex trading indicator. Therefore, it works very well in a trending market conditions and it may perform very poorly in a sideways market. Execute Line Indicator can be used across various forex pairs and multiple time frames. Your trade holding period will be different according to the time frame you choose to trade on.
When you install Execute Line Indicator in your trading platform, your chart should look like this:
Execute Line Indicator
Execute Line Indicator is a custom made moving average which changes its color as per the trend of the market. When Execute Line Indicator is green, it is a buy signal and when this indicator is pink, it’s a sell signal. This is a moving average indicator with little different algorithms.
Buying Conditions Using Execute Line Indicator.
- Forex pair should be up trending.
- Fore pair should be bouncing from the recent support level.
- Execute Line indicator should be green.
- Place your long position when all of the above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just below the recent swing low.
- Take your profit when Execute Line Indicator turns pink.
Selling Conditions Using Execute Line Indicator.
- Forex pair should be down trending.
- Fore pair should be retracing from the recent resistance level.
- Execute Line indicator should be pink.
- Place your short position when all of the above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just above the recent swing high.
- Take your profit when Execute Line Indicator turns green.
Download Free Forex Execute Line Indicator
Our community traders work with XM.com brokerage company. If you are thinking to open demo or real forex trading account we recommend XM. They currently offer up to 5000$ bonus on your deposit find details below: