EMA Star is a forex trading strategy. It is a trend following strategy. This system is specialized to trade in the forex market. EMA star consists of many advanced technical tools which help to generate the effective trading signals. EMA star can be used to trade in any time frame as long as the market is trending in a particular direction. Trading with EMA star in a flat market can be a worse decision since this system will really not work in sideways market. There are altogether nine technical indicators used in EMA star. All those nine indicators have different purposes but it is not necessary to use all of them. Just few of them can be used to make our trading decisions.
When the EMA star forex trading system is correctly installed on your trading system, your chart should look like this:
- Buy Sell Magic
Buy Sell Magic is a custom made indicator. It looks like a parabolic SAR. It moves up and down of the price charts depending upon the direction of the market. When the buy sell magic is above the price bars it should be understood that it is a downtrend whilst when the buy sell magic is below the price bars it suggests that the market is in a uptrend.
- RSI filter
RSI filter, as the name suggests, it does the work of filtering the market strength and direction. When the bars are red in color it means that the bears are gaining control over the bulls and when the bars are blue it means the bulls are gaining the control over the bears.
- RBCI Histogram
RBCI histogram is a custom made tool which consists of histogram that moves in positive and negative zone depending on the market situations. Histogram stays in positive zone when the market is bullish and vice versa.
- Solar Wind
Solar wind is also another custom built technical tool which consists of a bars that stands in positive and negative territories.
Buying Conditions Using EMA Star.
- A green arrow (M_S2 Line) pointing upward should appear below the chart.
- Buy Sell Magic should appear below the chart.
- RSI filter should form blue bars.
- RBCI histogram should form blue bars
- Solar Wind should form blue bars.
- Place your stop just below the recent swing low.
- Take your profit when a red arrow pointing downside appears above the price chart.
Selling Conditions Using EMA Star.
- A red arrow pointing downward should appear above the chart.
- Buy Sell Magic should appear above the chart.
- RSI filter should form red bars.
- RBCI histogram should form red bars
- Solar Wind should form red bars.
- Place your stop just above the recent swing high.
- Take your profit when a green arrow pointing upside appears below the price chart.
Download Free Frex EMA Star