Eata Trading System is a forex trading system. This is a very simple forex trading system. It can be useful for intraday traders as well as for the midterm swing traders. The Eata Trading System is appropriate to use in time frames like M5, M15, M30, H1, and H4. The Eata Trading System consists of only two technical indicators. The arrow in the main chart window is the signal generator indicator of this forex trading system. The two oscillators in the indicator window verify the signal provided by the signal generator indicator in the main chart window.
This forex trading system is very simple so traders might underestimate this trading system but it is a very powerful trading system. Traders should use common sense as well. Every signal generated by the Eata Trading System might not be valid to enter. For example, if you see a buy signal in a correction of a down trending market, you shouldn’t take that trade because you know that you should never trade against the trend.
When the Eata Trading System is correctly installed in your trading platform, your chart should look like this:
In this trading system, you will see green and red arrows. When you see a green arrow pointing upward, you should be buying and when you see a red arrow pointing downward, you should sell. This is only the rule to buy and sell based on this forex trading system.
There are two oscillators used in this forex trading system. The idea is to buy when the blue oscillator crosses above the red oscillator and you should sell when the blue oscillator crosses below the red oscillator.
Buying Conditions Using Eata Trading System.
- A green arrow should appear below the market.
- The blue oscillator of the indicator window should cross above the red oscillator.
- Place your long position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just below the recent swing low.
- Take your profit when a red arrow pointing downward appears above the market.
Selling Conditions Using Eata Trading System.
- A red arrow should appear above the market.
- The blue oscillator of the indicator window should cross below the red oscillator.
- Place your short position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just above the recent swing high.
- Take your profit when a green arrow pointing upward appears below the market.
Download Free Forex Eata Trading System
Our community traders work with XM.com brokerage company. If you are thinking to open demo or real forex trading account we recommend XM. They currently offer up to 5000$ bonus on your deposit find details below: