Easy Scalping is a forex trading system designed for the hardcore scalpers. It is one of the most profitable scalping systems ever built. However, you can’t expect to have profitable results by trading carelessly. It takes greater deal of discipline to make money in the forex market regardless of what trading system you use. Easy scalping is a simple forex trading system that is equally beneficial for the newbie traders as well as expert traders.
Scalping is comparatively tougher than the other ways of scalping because of the emotions. While scalping you target for relatively small pips but when the position goes negative, emotionally unstable trader is likely to make mistakes by holding too long. This is one of the major problems faced by traders.
When Easy Scalping is correctly installed in your trading platform, your chart should look like this:
There are only three indicators used in Easy Scalping system. The indicator in the main chart window is the main signal generator. There are pink and blue arrows in the main chart window. When you see a blue arrow, it’s a buy signal and when you see a pink arrow, it’s a sell signal. The signals generated by these arrows are confirmed by the filtering indicator that is in the indicator window.
AFS are the pink and blue arrows. When you see a blue arrow in an up trending market, it’s a buy signal and when you see a pink arrow in a down trending market, it’s a sell signal.
- Trend Filter
Trend Filter is a filtering indicator that you see in the indicator window. The Trend Filter indicator consists of green and red bars. The green bars indicate the buying pressure in the market while the red bars indicate the selling pressure in the market.
- Deep Bar Indicator
Buying Conditions Using Easy Scalping.
- AFS indicator (blue arrow pointing upward) should appear below the market.
- The Trend Filter indicator should form green bars.
- The Deep Bar Indicator should form green bars.
- Place your long position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just below the recent swing low.
- Take your profit when you see aASF indicator (pink arrow pointing downward).
Selling Conditions Using Easy Scalping.
- AFS indicator (pink arrow pointing downward) should appear above the market.
- The Trend Filter indicator should form red bars.
- The Deep Bar Indicator should form red bars.
- Place your short position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just above the recent swing high.
- Take your profit when you see anASF indicator (blue arrow pointing downward).
Download Free Forex Easy Scalping Strategy
Our community traders work with XM.com brokerage company. If you are thinking to open demo or real forex trading account we recommend XM. They currently offer up to 5000$ bonus on your deposit find details below: