The Early Bird Breakout is a forex trading system designed to trade on the intraday time frames. The Early Bird Breakout system is developed using highly advanced algorithms. The best thing about this forex trading system is it alerts you when to buy and when to sell. It even alerts you the take profit levels. You can either follow those take profit levels or you can establish your own with your own parameters. The Early Bird Breakout system is a trend following forex trading system.
There are five technical indicators used in Early Bird Breakout system. Three of them are on the main chart window and remaining two are in the indicator window. While using this forex trading system, you need to watch the market very carefully as any distractions might lead you to making a wrong trading decision.
When the Early Bird Breakout forex trading system is correctly installed on your trading platform, your chart should look like this:
- Gann T3 High-Low Activator
Gann T3 High-Low Activator is a technical indicator which is actually the major signal generator indicator of this forex trading system. It turns green when the market is up trending and it turns red when the market is down trending.
MaisMAis a combination of two moving averages. The blue and white moving averages that you can see on the main chart are the MaisMAindicator. This indicator tells you about the direction of the overall market.
ADX indicator doesn’t need any introduction as it is one of the most popular technical tools in todays trading world. This indicator has three oscillators which are in green, blue, and red. The crossover of these oscillators will give confirmations to the signals.
Buying Conditions Using Early Bird Breakout Forex Trading System.
- The Gann T3 High-Low Activator indicator should be green.
- The MaisMAindicator should be trending higher.
- The green oscillator of ADX indicator should cross above the red oscillator.
- Place your long position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just below the recent swing low.
- Take your profit when the Gann T3 High-Low Activator indicator turns red.
Selling Conditions Using Early Bird Breakout Forex Trading System.
- The Gann T3 High-Low Activator indicator should be red.
- The MaisMAindicator should be trending lower.
- The red oscillator of ADX indicator should cross above the green oscillator.
- Place your short position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just above the recent swing high.
- Take your profit when the Gann T3 High-Low Activator indicator turns green.
Download Free Forex Early Bird Breakout Strategy