Dynamic KST Scalping is a forex trading system. Dynamic KST Scalping is a scalping forex trading system. This is one of the best scalping systems out there. Its simplicity and the clear signals make it stand above the rest. Dynamic KST Scalping system consists of only two technical indicators. In the main chart window, there is no any indicator. The signals will be generated solely based on the two indicators that are in the two different indicator windows. While scalping one has to keep several things in mind. First thing is to see for the pairs that have fewer spreads. Generally, the majors like EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, etc. tend to have fewer spreads. Another thing to consider is time frame. Time frame also plays major role when you are thinking to scalp. Scalping in a 5 minute chart and on a 1 minute chart can be a different story.
Keeping such things in mind, one should be able to control his/her own mind as well. Self is the greatest enemy of the traders. It is a common problem that even if the trader is knowledgeable about the market, he/she isn’t able to make money out of the market because of his/her own lack discipline. Knowing the rules of the game, sticking to the rules, and repeating, is only the way to succeed in the game of the forex industry.
Well, when the Dynamic KST Scalping system is correctly loaded on your trading platform, your chart should look like this:
Waviloon is a custom built technical indicator. This indicator looks like nothing more than a thick moving average but it is more than that. It shows the buying and selling signal in the market through the help of blue and red arrows. The idea is to long the pair when you see a blue arrow within this indicator and sell when you see the red arrow inside this indicator.
- KST Standard
KST Standard is a custom made technical indicator which consists of a histogram and an oscillator that fluctuates within the positive and negative territory. When the histogram is in positive territory, it indicates that the bullish momentum is gathering and vice versa
Buying Conditions Using Dynamic KST Scalping.
1) Waviloon indicator should show blue arrow.
2) KST Standard indicator should start to trend higher.
3) place your long position as soon as above conditions are met.
4) place your stop loss just below the recent swing low.
5) Take your profit when the Waviloon indicator starts to trend down.
Selling Conditions Using Dynamic KST Scalping.
1) Waviloon indicator should show red arrow.
2) KST Standard indicator should start to trend lower.
3) place your short position as soon as above conditions are met.
4) place your stop loss just above the recent swing high.
5) Take your profit when the Waviloon indicator starts to trend higher
Download Free Forex Dynamic KST Scalping Strategy