The Dynamic Bull and Bear Band is a forex trading system. It is categorized under the scalping. Therefore, it is a scalping forex trading system. When there are lots of not working systems in the market, this Dynamic bull and bear band forex trading system is an amazing tool to make money by scalping in the forex market. The Dynamic Bull and Bear Band is a very simple trading system. You wouldn’t need vast knowledge of the market to trade with this system. But as a scalper, you should know what’s going on the economic calendar. It always isn’t a good idea to place a trade before the major events like NFP, Interest decision, etc. So, always, be wise and do not trade before the major events.
To be specific about Dynamic Bull and Bear Band, there are three technical indicators used in this trading system. Two of them are in the main chart window while another one is located at the indicator window. When Dynamic Bull and Bear Band is correctly installed on your trading platform, your chart should look like this:
The blue and pink Arrows that you see in the main chart are the main signal generator indicator of this forex trading system. As a rule, you would be buying when you see a blue arrow and selling when you see a pink arrow.
- Dynamic Bull Bear Band
This indicator is similar to the Bollinger band indicator as it has bands above and below the market levels. In this forex trading system, Dynamic Bull Bear Band indicator should be used as a filtering tool. You should be buying only when the market is in the range of the lower bands. And you should be selling only when the market is in the range of the upper band.
- DNC Bandwidth
This indicator can be used to know the strength of the underlying trend. That is- you should be buying when this indicator is moving upwards and vice versa.
Buying Conditions Using Dynamic Bull Bear Band System.
- A blue arrow should appear below the market price.
- Market should be around the region of the lower bands.
- DNC Bandwidth should be around the oversold territory.
- Place your long position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just below the recent swing low.
- Take your profit when a pink arrow appears above the market price.
Selling Conditions Using Dynamic Bull Bear Band System.
- A pink arrow should appear above the market price.
- Market should be around the region of the upper bands.
- DNC Bandwidth should be around the overbought territory.
- Place your short position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just above the recent swing high.
- Take your profit when a blue arrow appears below the market price.
Download Free Forex Dynamic Bull and Bear Band Strategy