Delta Trend Scalping is a forex trading system. Delta Trend Scalping forex trading system is designed to scalp in the forex market. The Delta Trend Scalping is very easy to trade with and it’s very user friendly. This is one of the most effective scalping systems out there. Since it’s about scalping, the trades can be executed on both the directions, in the direction of the trend and in the counter trend direction. Although the system is very easy, the traders need to focus on certain things to be successfully able to scalp in the market. Various aspects like- currency pairs, time frames, lot sizes, etc. matter a lot when you scalp. The high spread currency pairs are the real enemy of the scalpers. Similarly, you shouldn’t expect to scalp on the 1 hour time frame. And, you cannot risk 5% of your total capital when you scalp.
There is only an indicator on the main chart. It is called Delta Trend. Delta Trend is nothing more than red and blue arrows. And at the bottom of the chart, you have filtering tool. When the Delta Trend Scalping is correctly installed on your trading platform, your chart should look like this:
- Delta Trend
Delta Trend is the arrow you can see on the main chart. when you see a blue arrow pointing upward, it’s a buy signal. Similarly, when you see a red arrow pointing downward above the market levels, it’s a sell signal.
- Delta Trend 1
Delta Trend 1 is the indicator that you can see at the indicator window. The Delta Trend 1 indicator consists of green and red bars and these bars works as the filtering tool. When you see green bars, it’s a buy signal while when you see the red bars, it’s a sell signal.
Buying Conditions Using Delta Trend Scalping.
- Delta Trend (a blue arrow) indicator should appear below the market levels.
- Delta Trend1 indicator should form green bars.
- Place your long position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just below the recent swing low.
- Take you profit when Delta Trend (a red arrow) appears above the market levels.
Selling Conditions Using Delta Trend Scalping.
- Delta Trend (a red arrow) indicator should appear above the market levels.
- Delta Trend1 indicator should form red bars.
- Place your short position as soon as above conditions are met.
Place your stop loss just above the recent swing high.
- Take you profit when Delta Trend (a blue arrow) appears below the market levels.
Download Free Forex Delta Trend Scalping Strategy