DDFX forex is a forex trading strategy that can be installed on your metatrader trading platform. It is a trading system designed for the intermediate and expert traders. However, with few practice beginners should also be able to trade with this system. Due to the pivot point indicator your charts might look messy and very difficult to analyze but that is not the truth. They are just pivot point’s i.e. potential support and resistance levels. The pivot points used in DDFX forex system are weekly pivot points. These weekly pivot points can be used to set your stop loss and take profit levels. Since the weekly pivot is used in DDFX forex, the best time frame to trade this system will be a four hour time frame. Many advanced technical indicators used in this system are the specialty of this trading system. These tools will help you to make better trading decisions.
DDFX forex system consists of 6 technical indicators. When the DDFX forex is correctly installed on your metatrader platform your chart should look like this:
- DDFX Entry signal: DDFX entry signal is a custom built price bar candles. These bars look like both the candlestick and the bar charts.
- BB Stop: BB Stop is a technical tool that looks like a parabolic SAR. This tool will help us by confirming the market direction.
- Weekly Pivot points: These are the normal pivot points. The period used for the pivot point is weekly. The pink pivot you can see on the chart is the weekly pivot point and rest is the potential support and resistance levels which are generated on the basis of pivot points.
- Goldenline250: Goldenline250 is a trend line. Basically it is a 250 period moving average. This indicator shows us the major direction of the trend.
- DDFX Major Trend: DDFX major trend is technical tool that is located at the bottom of the chart. This indicator is used to filter the direction of the market.
- DDFX Market Sentiment: This tool is used to know the market sentiments. Whether the bulls or bears are ruling the market can be known by looking at this indicator.
Buying Conditions Using DDFX Forex System.
- DDFX entry signal should be blue in color.
- BB stop should be blue in color.
- DDFX major trend should be blue in color.
- DDFX market sentiment should be blue in color.
- Place the stop just below the recent swing low.
- Take profits when anyone of the above indicators turns red.
Selling Conditions using DDFX Forex System.
- DDFX entry signal should be red in color.
- BB stop should be red in color.
- DDFX major trend should be red in color.
- DDFX market sentiment should be red in color.
- Place the stop just above the recent swing high.
- Take profits when anyone of the above indicators turns blue.
Download Free DDFX Forex Strategy