Curves Arrows is a forex trading technical indicator. The Curves Arrows indicator is a very simple forex trading indicator which is designed to catch the short swings of the market. Short swings here necessarily don’t mean very short term trading. If you catch the short swings in a weekly chart, it would still be a long term trade as you would have to wait for few weeks before your targets get hit. However, it’s totally up to you to decide on which time frame you would like to trade as Curve Arrows works fine in all time frames.
Whatever trading indicator or system you use, you should always consider trend in your analysis. If one follows the direction of the market, one is less likely to be wrong. When you install Curve Arrows indicator in your trading platform, your chart should look like this:
- Curves Arrows
Curves Arrows indicator consists of two moving averages which move in a channel manner. However, you don’t have to watch for that channel as the arrows have made the job easier. You can just focus on red and blue arrows and still make money out of this indicator. Keeping the over all trend of the market in mind, just follow what these arrows tell you and you are ready to make money.
Buying Conditions Using Curves Arrows.
- Market should be up trending.
- A blue arrow should appear bellow the market price.
- Place your long position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just below the recent swing low.
- Take your profit when you see a red arrow above the market.
Selling Conditions Using Curves Arrows.
- Market should be down trending.
- A red arrow should appear above the market price.
- Place your short position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just above the recent swing high.
- Take your profit when you see a blue arrow below the market.
Download Free Forex Curves Arrows Indicator
Our community traders work with XM.com brokerage company. If you are thinking to open demo or real forex trading account we recommend XM. They currently offer up to 5000$ bonus on your deposit find details below: