Cans Forex V1 is a forex trading system. It is a momentum based forex trading system. The Cans Forex V1 is dedicated to short term traders but not for scalpers. By using Cans Forex V1 you can swing trade in time frames like M5, M15, M30, and H4. The Cans Forex V1 system is a highly profitable forex trading system. This forex trading system might seem quite advanced at the beginning but as you go on practicing with the system you will get used to it and you will feel easy. The system has certain rules which you will have to follow in order to make money. You can’t make a dime once you break the rules of the system.
The Cans Forex V1 consists of 10 technical indicators but you don’t have to focus in all those indicators to trade profitably with this trading system. When the Cans Forex V1 is correctly installed in your trading platform, your chart should look like this:
- Heiken Ashi
In this trading system you will see Heiken Ashi chart as well. The bullish bars are represented by purple color candles while the bearish candles are represented by red color. You should look to buy only when the market is above the Heiken Ashi chart and vice versa.
- Bbands Stop
Bbands Stop is one of the major indicators of this system. You should buy only when the market is above the Bbands Stop indicator and vice versa. In an uptrend market you will see the Bbands Stop indicator purple while in a down trend market you will see a Bbands Stop indicator red.
Stochastic indicator consists of two oscillators with yellow and a dotted white oscillator. The trick here is you should be buying only when the yellow oscillator is above the dotted white oscillator and vice versa.
There are several ways to use RSI indicator. You should buy when the RSI is above 50 and you should sell when the RSI is below the level of 50.
MACD indicator consists of two oscillators and a histogram. Forget the two oscillators and just focus on the histogram. When the histogram is positive, you should look for the buy signal and when the histogram is in negative territory, you should look for the sell signal.
Buying Conditions Using Cans Forex V1.
- Market should be above the Heiken Ashi
- Bbands Stop should appear below the market.
- The RSI indicator should be above the level of 50.
- Yellow oscillator of the Stochastic should be above the dotted white oscillator.
- The histogram of the MACD indicator should be in positive territory.
- Place your long position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just below the recent swing low.
- Take your profit when the market moves below the Heiken Ashi
Selling Conditions Using Cans Forex V1.
- Market should be below the Heiken Ashi
- Bbands Stop should appear above the market.
- The RSI indicator should be below the level of 50.
- Yellow oscillator of the Stochastic should be below the dotted white oscillator.
- The histogram of the MACD indicator should be in negative territory.
- Place your short position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just above the recent swing high.
- Take your profit when the market moves above the Heiken Ashi
Download Free Forex Cans V1 Strategy
Our community traders work with XM.com brokerage company. If you are thinking to open demo or real forex trading account we recommend XM. They currently offer up to 5000$ bonus on your deposit find details below: