Buzzer indicator is a forex trading indicator. This trading indicator is just focused trend trading. The Buzzer indicator focuses on the swings of the market and lets you to entry earlier at the market and exit earlier as well. Although there are selling opportunities in the downward swing of up trending market, we will not trade against the trade. Staying with the trend is probably the simplest and easiest way of making money in the financial markets. This single indicator is enough to make consistent money in the forex market.
When the Buzzer indicator is correctly installed in your trading platform, your chart should look like this:
- Buzzer indicator
Buzzer indicator is nothing more than a moving average but this indicator does one thing differently. That is, the color of the moving average changes when the direction of the market changes. In this indicator, green color signals the up trending market while the red color indicates the down trending market. Therefore, when the market is above the Buzzer indicator, you should be buying and you should be selling when the market is below the Buzzer indicator.
When you make entries with Buzzer indicator make sure that the market is trending. Remember, we enter only in a trending market and we never take counter trend trades. You should also consider other factors like economic reports. You should not be trading in highly volatile news like NFP. If you break the rules of the system, your success isn’t guaranteed but if you do follow the strictly, consistent profits are guaranteed.
Buying Conditions Using Buzzer Indicator.
- Market should be up trending.
- The market should cross above the Buzzer indicator.
- Place your long position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just below the recent swing low.
- Take your profit when the Buzzer indicator turns red.
Selling Conditions Using Buzzer indicator.
- Market should be down trending.
- The market should cross below the Buzzer indicator.
- Place your short position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just above the recent swing high.
- Take your profit when the Buzzer indicator turns green.
Download Free Forex Buzzer indicator
Our community traders work with XM.com brokerage company. If you are thinking to open demo or real forex trading account we recommend XM. They currently offer up to 5000$ bonus on your deposit find details below: