Blue Red System is a forex trading system. It is a system that can be used to trade whether in a direction of the trend or in the counter trend direction but it is better to only trade in the direction of the major trend. The main signal is seen on the main chart window and the signal provided is confirmed by the filtering tools that are located at the bottom of the chart window. There are five indicators on the main chart and four indicators in the indicator window. Blue Red system is a simple trading system and it can be used by all levels of traders. It can be used in all time frames but lower time frames are not recommended as the markets become quite choppy in the lower time frames.
Blue Red System can be used to trade in call currency pairs but be sure that the spread amount is considerable. Some pairs have too high spreads which makes that pair worthless to trade.
When Blue Red System is correctly loaded into your system, your trading platform should look like this:
There are two NRTR indicators on the main chart but they have different periods. They act as a support and resistance levels. You should be looking for a buying position when the NRTR indicator is blue and vice versa.
- Fx Sniper’s MA
There are two FxSniper’s MA used in Blue Red system. Actually these are custom made moving averages. Since these are short term moving averages, these indicators will give you information about the recent market trend.
FS30 is a technical indicator that is located in the main chart. This indicator is the main signal generator of this forex trading system. FS30 is a blue and red arrow. When you see a blue arrow pointing upward in an up trending market, you should look for buy. Similarly, when you see a red arrow pointing downward in a down trending market, you should look for sell.
- Trade what you see
This indicator has got the interesting name. It does the work of filtering the trend. Blue bars indicate the buying signal while the red bars indicate the selling signal.
- CCI Histogram
CCI Histogram is a filter tool. It contains blue and red bars. Blue signifies the bulls in the market while red bar signifies the sellers in the market.
- Advanced ADX
Advanced Adx consists of blue and red bars and it works similar to the above filtering indicators.
- Technique Scalping
This indicator consists of histogram that fluctuates in positive and negative territory. You should be buying when the histogram is positive and vice versa.
Although we mentioned some few indicators on the main chart window, we will be using only FS30 indicator while we will be using all the indicators of the indicator window.
Buying Conditions Using Blue Red System.
- A blue arrow (FS30 indicator) should appear below the price chart.
- NRTR indicator should be blue.
- Fx Sniper’s MA should be blue.
- Trade what you see indicator should have blue bars.
- CCI Histogram should have blue bars.
- Advanced ADX indicator should have blue bars.
- Technique Scalping should be in positive territory.
- Place your stop loss just below the recent swing low.
- Take your profit when you see a red arrow above the price levels.
Selling Conditions Using Blue Red System.
- A red arrow (FS30 indicator) should appear above the price chart.
- NRTR indicator should be red.
- Fx Sniper’s MA should be red.
- Trade what you see indicator should have red bars.
- CCI Histogram should have red bars.
- Advanced ADX indicator should have red bars.
- Technique Scalping should be in negative territory.
- Place your stop loss just above the recent swing high.
- Take your profit when you see a blue arrow below the price levels.
Download Free Forex Blue Red System