ASC Trend is a forex trading strategy. ASC Trend is a reliable and powerful forex trading system. It consists of various kinds of technical tools which are useful for confirming the trading signals. ASC Trend can be used in any time frames with any currency pairs. There are Bollinger bands, moving averages, parabolic SAR and ASC T, N ASC Trend sig indicators are present on the main chart window. The ASC Trend system is useful to any level of traders but little bit of patience and discipline is required to master the ASC Trend system and make money consistently in the forex market. On the indicator window there are three indicators. All of those three indicators on the indicator window consist of oscillators. These oscillators help to determine the direction of the market and strength of the market.
When the ASC Trend forex trading system is correctly loaded on your trading platform your trading chart should look like this:
- Parabolic SAR
Parabolic SAR is one of the most important indicators of ASC Trend trading system. when the Parabolic SAR appears below the price chart it is a good signal for buyers and you should be looking for buying opportunities while when the Parabolic SAR appears above the price chart it indicates the favorable conditions for sellers and you should be only selling in such circumstances.
- Exponential Moving Average (EMA)
Exponential moving averages are quite sensitive to the recent price movements so they give lot information about the recent price action.
- ASC Trend Sig
ASC Trend Sig is the arrows that you can see on the chart. The ASC Trend Sig comes in red and blue color. Blue arrows indicate the buying signal while the red arrows indicate selling.
CCI stands for commodity channel index. It consists of an oscillator which moves between the range of -100 and 100. The neutral level is at zero.
RSI stands for relative strength index, which is a very popular technical tool. It is used to find out the strength of the market.
Stochastic indicator consists of two oscillators which are red and orange in color. Mainly the crossovers of these two oscillators are used to make trading decisions.
Buying Conditions Using ASC Trend.
- A blue arrow (ASC Trend sig) should appear below the price chart.
- Price should be above the parabolic SAR.
- CCI indicator should be trending higher.
- RSI should be trending higher.
- Yellow oscillator of stochastic indicator should cross above the red oscillator.
- Place your stop just below the recent swing low.
- Take profit when you see a red arrow above the price chart.
Selling Conditions Using ASC Trend.
- A red arrow (ASC Trend sig) should appear above the price chart.
- Price should be below the parabolic SAR.
- CCI indicator should be trending lower.
- RSI should be trending lower.
- Yellow oscillator of stochastic indicator should cross below the red oscillator.
- Place your stop just above the recent swing high.
- Take your profit when you see a blue arrow below the price chart.
Download Free Forex ASC Trend Strategy