4TF-HAS with Pin Bar Detector is a forex trading system. This forex trading system is designed to trade in the direction of the trend. Therefore, it is a trend following forex trading system. Unlike many forex trading systems out there, this forex trading system uses very few technical indicators which make this simple very easy to understand. The signals generated by this system are pretty accurate. While trading with 4TF-HAS with Pin Bar Detector you will use only two indicators. There are also other indicators but using only two of them are also enough.
While trading with 4TF-HAS with Pin Bar Detector system you should be trading in 4 hour time frame. When you trade in other time frames, you might have difficulties in exiting your position because sometimes this system doesn’t show the exit signals. In those cases, you should put your target fixed. Like you targets can be 30 pips if you are trading in a 15 minutes chart.
When the 4TF- HAS with Pin Bar Detector is correctly installed on your trading platform, your chart should look like this:
- Pin bar detector
Pin bar detector is the major signal generator indicator of this forex trading system. It is a blue and pink signal that you see on the main chart window. A blue arrow pointing upward indicates the buying signal within the market while the a pink arrow pointing downward indicates the selling signal.
4TF-HAS is a technical indicator that resides at the bottom of the 4TF-HAS with Pin Bar Detector system. This indicator does nothing more than showing the market is doing in different time frames. This indicator gives you information of four time frames. Especially when you are trading in 4 hour time frame, you should be looking for the direction of the market in 4hour. But when you make trading decisions based on 4 hour time frame, you should also care about what’s going on daily time frame. The blue 4TF-HAS indicator indicates the up trend market while the red 4TF-HAS indicator indicates the down trend market.
Buying Conditions Using 4TF-HAS with Pin Bar Detector system.
- Pin bar detector (a blue arrow)indicator should appear below the market price.
- In the 4TF-HAS indicator, the H4 timeframe should be blue.
- Place your long position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just below the recent swing low.
- Take your profit when the 4TF-HAS indicator turns red.
Selling Conditions Using 4TF-HAS with Pin Bar Detector System.
- Pin bar detector (a pink arrow)indicator should appear above the market price.
- In the 4TF-HAS indicator, the H4 timeframe should be red.
- Place your short position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just above the recent swing high.
- Take your profit when the 4TF-HAS indicator turns blue.
Download Free Forex 4TF-HAS with Pin Bar Detector Strategy