15 Minute Trade B is a forex trading system. The system is called 15 minute Trade B because the system should be used in 15 minute time frame. Since the time frame used is 15 minutes, this system is suitable for intraday traders. The system allows you trade in any market conditions i.e. in trending and non trending market environments. Although the system may look confusing to the new traders, with few days of practice, newbies can trade with this trading system easily as it doesn’t have very complicated indicators. The buy and sell signals generated by the system have really made the trading job easier.
There are four indicators in the main chart window and an indicator in the indicator window. All the indicators on the main chart are named as – 15 minute indicator 2, 15 minute indicator 3, and so on. However we will not use all of those indicators to make our trading decision using 15 Minute Trade B.
When 15 Minute Trade B system is correctly installed on your trading platform, your chart should look like this:
- 15 minute indicator 5
This indicator consists of two custom made moving averages which change its color as per the direction of the market. Usually, these moving averages turn blue when the market is bullish and they turn red when the market is bearish.
- 15 minute indicator 3
This indicator is the red and blue dots that you see above and below the chart. Actually they are buying and selling signals. Blue dots are the buying signals while red dots are the selling signals.
- 15 minute indicator 6
This indicator is the different levels that you can see on the main chart. Actually they work as a support and resistance levels. These levels might be useful in determining stop loss and take profit levels but we will not use them as we have different mechanism for setting our stops and take profit levels.
- Fx Trend V2
Fx Trend V2 indicator consists of blue and red bars and this indicator does the work of filtering the market directions. Blue bars indicate the upward moving market while red bars indicate the downward moving market.
Buying Conditions Using 15 Minute Trade B System.
- A blue dot should appear below the price chart.
- 15 minute indicator 5 should be blue.
- Fx Trend V2 should form blue bars.
- Place your long position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop just below the recent swing low.
- Take your profit when the 15 minute indicator 5 turns red.
Selling Conditions Using 15 minute trade B.
- A red dot should appear above the price chart.
- 15 minute indicator 5 should be red.
- Fx Trend V2 should form red bars.
- Place your short position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop just above the recent swing high.
- Take your profit when the 15 minute indicator 5 turns blue.
Download Free Forex 15 Minute Trade B