Trend squeezer is a forex trading strategy which can be installed on metatrader trading platform. Metatrader platform is very popular among the forex traders of the world. Due to the user friendly feature of this platform this platform seems be the traders’ favorite trading platform. The trend squeezer can be easily installed on your metatrader. Just copy the files from the indicators folder from the trend squeezer system and paste it to the metatrader platform’s indicator folder. You can go to the metatrader platform’s indicator folder by clicking on the file menu on the metatrader and select data folder. Then a window will open and then go inside the MQL4 and then select indicators folder. Then you should paste those files inside this folder. Now go to the metatrader and right click and select template and browse the template that came with the Trend squeezer system. And now the system is installed on your system.
Talking about the Trend squeezer system, it is a very simple and yet very effective forex trading strategy. It generates the correct trading signal all most all of the time. Another good thing about this trading system is that it has many indicators to validate your entry so that there is less chance of being wrong while trading with this system. However, commonsense is needed in the market. You should not be trading against the trend even if the system generates the signal. So, when you install the Trend squeezer correctly on your metatrader, your chart should look like this:
- TS Moving Average: TS moving average is a custom built moving average which moves with the market price and changes its color as the trend changes. This indicator will serve as a major indicator for make trading decision in this system.
- Trend Squeezer: Trend squeezer is a custom built chart.
- Ts Filter 1: TS filter 1 consists of small squares and stars like shapes which help to confirm the trades.
- TS oscillator: TS oscillator looks like a stochastic and MACD but it is the customized form. We will use this indicator simply for the crossovers of the two oscillators.
- TS filter 2: TS filter consists of green and red bars. Green bars indicate the bullish market while the Red bars indicate the bearish market.
Buying Conditions Using Trend Squeezer.
- TS Moving Average should be green in color.
- TS filter 1 should be green in color.
- In the TS oscillator, a white oscillator should cross above the red oscillator.
- TS filter 2 should start forming green bars.
- Place your stop just below the recent swing low.
- Take your profits when the TS moving average or TS filter 1 or TS filter 2 turn red.
Selling Conditions Using Trend Squeezer.
- TS Moving Average should be red in color.
- TS filter 1 should be red in color.
- In the TS oscillator, a white oscillator should cross below the red oscillator.
- TS filter 2 should start forming red bars.
- Place your stop just above the recent swing high.
- Take your profits when the TS moving average or TS filter 1 or TS filter 2 turn green.
Download Free Forex Trend Squeezer