TDI 10 pips scalp is a forex trading system. It is a very simple scalping forex trading system. Although the name suggests TDI 10 pips scalp, you can set your target beyond 10 pips. The TDI 10 pips scalp is suitable for newbie traders as well as experienced traders. The indicators in the main chart window signal the buying and selling signals and the indicator in the indicator window gives the confirmation. The main thing will be the trend of the market. One should always trade with the trend; go with the flow of the trend of the market not against it. That means you would be buying only in an up trending market and you would be selling only in a down trending market nothing more than that.
When TDI 10 pips scalp is correctly installed in your trading platform, your chart should look like this:
- TDI Gann
TDI Gann is the technical indicator which you see in the main chart window. There are green and red arrows which signal buy and sell respectively. The green and red line indicates the trend of the market. When the line is green, it’s a buy signal and when the line is red it’s a sell signal. You can also use this line as a profit booking and entry signal indicator.
- TDI RSX
TDI RSX is a technical indicator which consists of several lines. You do not have to focus on all of those oscillators; you can focus only on the green and black line. When the green oscillator is above the black oscillator, it’s a bullish market condition. Inversely, when the green oscillator is below the black oscillator, it’s a bearish market condition.
Buying Conditions Using TDI 10 Pips Scalp.
- Market should be up trending.
- A green arrow should appear below the market.
- The line on the main chart window should be green.
- The green oscillator of the TDI RSX indicator should be above the black oscillator.
- Place your long position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just below the recent swing low.
- Take your profit when a red arrow appears above the market.
Selling Conditions Using TDI 10 Pips Scalp.
- Market should be down trending.
- A red arrow should appear above the market.
- The line on the main chart window should be red.
- The green oscillator of the TDI RSX indicator should be below the black oscillator.
- Place your short position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just above the recent swing high.
- Take your profit when a green arrow appears below the market.
Download Free Forex TDI 10 pips Scalp Strategy
Our community traders work with XM.com brokerage company. If you are thinking to open demo or real forex trading account we recommend XM. They currently offer up to 5000$ bonus on your deposit find details below: