Speed Kharko Indicator is a forex trading indicator. The Speed Kharko Indicator is a very simple trading indicator yet very powerful and accurate. The Speed Kharko Indicator is a trend following forex trading indicator. You should be trading only in the direction of the major trend. This indicator doesn’t work in a sideways market. You can trade on any time frame higher than 5 minutes. You should follow the rules of the system and if you stay in the rules with proper discipline, you can make lot of money from this indicator. The Speed Kharko indicator can be appropriate for beginner traders as well as expert traders.
When you install your Speed Kharko Indicator in your metatrader platform, your chart should look like this:
- Speed Kharko Indicator
Speed Kharko Indicator is consists of two oscillators; blue and golden. In an up trending market, the blue oscillator is above the golden oscillator. Similarly in a down trending market the golden moving average is above the blue moving average. You should make entry and exit based on the crossovers of these moving averages.
Buying Conditions using Speed Kharko Indicator.
- Market should be up trending.
- The blue moving average should cross above the golden moving average.
- Place your long position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just below the recent swing low.
- Take your profit when the blue moving average crosses below the golden moving average.
Selling Conditions Using Speed Kharko Indicator.
- Market should be down trending.
- The blue moving average should cross below the golden moving average.
- Place your short position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just above the recent swing high.
- Take your profit when the blue moving average crosses above the golden moving average.
Download Free Forex Speed Kharko Indicator
Our community traders work with XM.com brokerage company. If you are thinking to open demo or real forex trading account we recommend XM. They currently offer up to 5000$ bonus on your deposit find details below: