Sifu Fx is an amazing forex trading strategy. Very reliable and accurate feature of this forex trading system makes it amazing. The system is built by using highly powerful technical tools. Sifu Fx can be used by both newbie traders and experts as well. The Sifx forex trading strategy uses 14 technical indicators but detailed study of all those technical indicators are not necessary. We will only focus on the some of the major indicators that are displayed on the main chart and the five indicators that appear on the indicator window at the bottom of the chart. The type of chart used in this system is quite unique although it is a Heiken Ashi chart. It is a Heiken Ashi bars but the bars are too thin. A green moving average alike indicator moves with the chart but it does not have any significance in your trading decision. There are Bbands stop, EMA 50, EMA 200, 3 MA crossovers, and automated trend lines drawn on the main window.
When the Sifu Fx indicator is correctly installed on your trading platform your trading chart should look like this:
- 3 MA Crossover
3 MA crossovers is a custom made indicator that is an arrow actually. It is the main indicator that will help us to make our trade. This arrow is formed on the basis of 3 moving averages crossovers.
- Bbands Stop
Bbands Stop is a line joined by dots. This indicator appears below and above the price chart.
- Exponential moving Average (EMA)
Exponential moving average is the edited form of the simple moving average. There are three moving averages used in Sifux Fx system. One of the moving averages (green color) is ignored because it has too small periods. Another remaining are 50 EMA and 200 EMA. 50 EMA is green in color and it moves faster than 200 EMA. 200 EMA is red in color.
- Fx Fish
Fx fish consist of histogram that fluctuates off the positive and negative territory. The Fx Fish bars stay in positive zone when the market is bullish and vice versa.
14xMACD is also similar to Fx fish. It consists of histogram that moves in positive and negative territory.
- Stoch Filter
It is a filter tool which consists of bars of different colors. It consists of bars of four different colors. The four colors are dark blue, maroon, steel blue, and sienna.
- Its life jim
This indicator consists of red and blue pointed points. Red represents bear and blue represents bull.
Buying Conditions Using Sifu Fx system.
- A green or blue arrow should be appearing recently below the chart.
- Price should be above the EMA 200 and EMA 50.
- Bbands Stop should form below the price.
- Fx Fish should form blue bars.
- 14xMACD should be in positive territory.
- Stoch Filter should form blue bars.
- Both Its life jim indicator should be blue in color.
- Place your stop just below the recent swing low.
- Take your profits when a red arrow pointing downward appears above the price.
Selling Conditions Using Sifu Fx.
- A red or green arrow should be appearing recently above the chart.
- Price should be below the EMA 200 and EMA 50.
- Bbands Stop should form above the price.
- Fx Fish should form red bars.
- 14xMACD should be in negative territory.
- Stoch Filter should form red bars.
- Both Its life jim indicator should be red in color.
- Place your stop just above the recent swing high.
- Take your profits when a blue arrow pointing upward appears below the price.
Download Free Forex Sifu Fx