SHI Channel is a forex trading system. SHI Channel is a very reliable forex trading system. SHI Channel is for swing traders. SHI Channel may work best when you use it on 1 hour time frame. This forex trading system has the potential to generate a lot of money for you if you use the system in the right manner. Altogether, SHI Channel uses four technical indicators. Three indicators are in the main chart window while the remaining one is in the indicator window. SHI Channel is a trend following system. You should trade only in the direction of the trend in order to have better edge.
When the SHI Channel is correctly installed in your trading platform, your chart should look like this:
CenOGis a technical indicator which consist several moving averages. These moving averages work as a channel. Price tends to fluctuate within this moving average territory. You should be buying when the market touches the lowest moving average. Similarly, you should be selling when the market touches the top moving average.
- Shi ST
Shi ST is the red and green dots that you can see in the main chart. You should be buying when you see these green dots and you should be selling when you see the red dots.
Stochastic consists of two oscillators. Your buying and selling decisions will be confirmed by the crossovers of these oscillators. Generally, when the pink oscillator crosses above the blue oscillator, it’s a buy confirmation. Similarly, when the pink moving average crosses below the bleu moving average, it’s a sell signal.
Buying Conditions Using SHI Channel.
- Market should touch the lowest moving average.
- A green dot (Shi ST) should appear.
- The pink oscillator of Stochastic should cross above the blue oscillator.
- Place your long position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just below the recent swing low.
- Take your profit when the price touches the top moving average.
Selling Conditions Using SHI Channel.
- Market should touch the highest moving average.
- A red dot (Shi ST) should appear.
- The pink oscillator of Stochastic should cross below the blue oscillator.
- Place your short position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just above the recent swing high.
- Take your profit when the price touches the lowest moving average.
Download Free Forex SHI Channel Strategy
Our community traders work with XM.com brokerage company. If you are thinking to open demo or real forex trading account we recommend XM. They currently offer up to 5000$ bonus on your deposit find details below: