M5 scalping is ta trading strategy that is used for scalping in the foreign exchange market. However, M5 scalping can also be used with other types of market. Since the system recommends you to trade in a 5 minutes chart, it is a scalping system. Scalping is a trading style that lasts only for few seconds or minutes. In another words, scalping is a very short term trading. The main motive of the scalping is to grab profits in small price fluctuations. They believe that such smaller profits will be large when combined with many trading. When scalping with the market there are many things that one has to consider. Since you are looking to take profits from very small price fluctuations spreads does matters. You should only scalp those pairs which have very few spread. In forex market EUR/USD has the smallest spreads among other. So every scalper’s first choice is EUR/USD. You should also have sound money management strategies in order to scalp the market and to avoid emotional trading. If one fails at money management then scalping can really hurt them because you will be getting in to the market with even bigger lots to recover the previous trade’s loss but it won’t work that way. Scalping is also a kind of skill you have to practice and learn it to be able to use it with confidence.
Let’s get back to our scalping system. It is a cool system. If you simply follow the rules of this system you can easily scalp in the market and make money. Altogether there are four technical indicators used in this trading strategy. If the M5 scalping forex trading system is correctly installed on your trading platform your chart should like this:
- SMA 21: It is a simple moving average of 21 periods. It is red in color.
- Magic Matrix: It is a customized technical indicator which works as a filter in the system.
- CCI: CCI is commodity channel index. This indicator is used for determining the direction of the market.
- Fxtrender: This technical indicator can be used to figure out the overbought and oversold zone.
Buying conditions using M5 Scalping Trading Strategy:
- Price should be above the 21 SMA.
- Magic matrix should be blue in color.
- CCI should be rising above the 100 level.
- Fxtrender should be trending higher to the positive territory.
- Place your stop just below the recent swing low.
- You should take your profits when the magic matrix starts to turn red.
Selling conditions using M5 scalping Trading strategy.
- Price should be below the 21 SMA.
- Magic matrix should be red in color.
- CCI should be fallingbelow the -100 level.
- Fxtrender should be trending lower to the negative territory.
- Place your stop just above the recent swing high.
- You should take your profits when the magic matrix starts to turn blue.
Download Free Forex M5 Scalping