Jum Scalping is a forex trading strategy. Jum Scalping is used for very short term trading. So only the scalpers would entertain this trading system. Each system has unique features and rules. Those features and rules should be strictly followed otherwise the results will not come out as told by the developers and analysts. Scalping is an art which one has to master in order to make money consistently in the forex market. Jum scalping will make the life of scalpers easier with the help of its highly effective and powerful technical indicators. Jum Scalping is simple, clean and easy to understand. It uses fewer indicators which eliminates the confusion among the traders while making trading related decisions.
The system alone will not be enough to make you a profitable trader. Especially when you are scalping you are prone to many kinds of risks. The first kind of risk is the extreme volatility created by the fundamental events. Traders should not trade during the high impact evens like NFP, interest rates decisions, inflation data releases, etc. However, there are also traders who trade in such events only. But Jum Scalping is not for that purpose. So, avoid trading during big fundamentals.
Another important thing to keep in mind is the spread. Be sure to trade only those pairs which have fewer spreads. EUR/USD have fewer spreads than other. Another important thing is money management. Scalping is about making few bucks by small price movements. But if the market goes against you could suffer. If you don’t have strong money management plans scalping could be a worst nightmare.
- Sidus Crossover Signal
It is the arrow you can see on the chart. It is based on the crossovers.
- Moving Average
It is a linear weighted moving average applied to open.
- RSI candles
It is special types of candles stick chart which is formed on the basis of RSI.
Buying Conditions Using Jum Scalping.
- A blue arrow (Sidus Crossover signal) should appear below the price chart.
- Price candles should be above the moving average.
- Place your stop loss just below recent swing low.
- Take your profit when a yellow arrow (sidus Crossover signal) appears above the price chart.
Selling Conditions Using Jum Scalping.
- A yellow arrow (Sidus Crossover signal) should appear above the price chart.
- Price candles should be below the moving average.
- Place your stop loss just above recent swing high.
- Take your profit when a blue arrow (sidus Crossover signal) appears below the price chart.
Download Free Forex Jum Scalping