Imran Sait System is a forex trading strategy. It is a causal type of forex trading strategy as it uses simple and popular technical tools. There are no any complicated and very new tools used in this forex trading strategy. Imran Sait consists of a Bollinger band indicator and two moving averages on the main chart. The Bollinger bands and moving averages are not new. On the indicator window, you have MACD, Laguerre ACS, and Stoch Histogram. This system can be used to trade in any time frame with any currency pairs. All you need is little patience and discipline to wait for the right signal for the trading. Most of the traders lose in the market regardless of how much good indicator they use because they don’t have patient to wait for the right signal. So not having patient to wait means they jump too early in the market before it has been confirmed, and sometimes trader enter in to the market too late. Both of these habits can significantly affect your performance. When you enter early before the system has confirmed the trade, there are greater chances that market will move against you. And you enter late your stop loss has to be widened and you only get to grab fewer profits.
When the Imran Sait system is correctly installed on your trading platform your chart should look like this:
- Exponential moving Average (EMA)
Imran Sait System uses two exponential moving averages. The red color moving average is EMA 200 and blue one is EMA 60. EMA 200 is really a longer term moving average which helps to figure out the long term direction of the market while EMA 60 is a midterm moving average.
As always, MACD’s histogram is looked closely to figure out the overall activities of the market. Usually one looks to buy when the MACD histogram is positive and vice versa.
- Laguerre ACS
Laguerre ACS consists of two oscillators and crossovers of these two oscillators can be used to enter in to the market as well.
- Stoch Histogram
This indicator shows the stochastic histogram. You can see histogram moving in positive and negative territory.
Buying Conditions Using Imran Sait System.
- Price should be above EMA 60 and EMA 200.
- MACD histogram should be in positive territory.
- Laguerre ACS indicator should be trending higher.
- Stoch Histogram should be in positive territory.
- Place your stop just below the recent swing low.
- Take your profits when price falls back to touch EMA 60.
Selling Conditions Using Imran Sait System.
- Price should be below EMA 60 and EMA 200.
- MACD histogram should be in negative territory.
- Laguerre ACS indicator should be trending lower.
- Stoch Histogram should be in negative territory.
- Place your stop just above the recent swing high.
- Take your profits when price riseshigher to touch EMA 60.
Download Free Forex Imran Sait System