Golden Trend Manager is a forex trading system. Golden Trend Manager is a trend following forex trading system and it consists of different kinds of trend following indicators. The Golden Trend Manager is used by professional money managers and it is very popular among the retail traders as well. The Golden Trend Manager consists of nine technical indicators. The main signal generator indicator is in the main chart window and the technical indicators in the indicator window verify those trading signals. The Golden Trend Manager is a very simple trading system so you wouldn’t require much time to learn about this trading system.
When you install Golden Trend Manager in your trading platform, your chart should look like this:
- GTM moving average
GTM moving average is a custom made moving average which changes its color to green and red. When this indicator is green, it indicates the bullish market conditions while when this indicator is red, it indicates bearish market conditions.
There are especial types of bars used in this forex trading system. The colors of the bars are formed on averaged basis. If the average market momentum is upside, the continuous bullish candles keep on forming and vice versa.
- GTM 101
GTM 101 is technical indicator which consists of red and blue bars. You should be buying only when the bars are blue and you should be selling only when the bars are red.
- GTM 106
GTM 106 consists of two oscillators; white and red. When the white oscillator is below the red oscillator, it indicates falling market and when the white oscillator is above the red oscillator, it indicates rising market.
- GTM 105
GTM 105 consists of green and red bars. The Green bars indicate selling signal and the red bars signal buying signal.
- GTM 107
GTM 107 consists of green and red bars. You should buy only when the green bars are forming and you should sell only when the bars are red.
Buying Conditions Using Golden Trend Manager.
- Market should be up trending.
- The moving average should be green.
- The bars should be green.
- The GTM 101 indicator should be blue.
- The white oscillator of GTM 106 should be above the red oscillator.
- The GTM 105 indicator should be red.
- The GTM 107 indicator should be green.
- Place your long position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just below the recent swing low.
- Take your profit when the market crosses below the moving average.
Selling Conditions Using Golden Trend Manager.
- Market should be down trending.
- The moving average should be red.
- The bars should be red.
- The GTM 101 indicator should be red.
- The white oscillator of GTM 106 should be below the red oscillator.
- The GTM 105 indicator should be green.
- The GTM 107 indicator should be red.
- Place your short position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just above the recent swing high.
- Take your profit when the market crosses above the moving average.
Download Free Forex Golden Trend Manager Strategy
Our community traders work with XM.com brokerage company. If you are thinking to open demo or real forex trading account we recommend XM. They currently offer up to 5000$ bonus on your deposit find details below: