Force Volume Indicator is a forex trading indicator. It is a very simple forex trading indicator. Force Volume Indicator is very reliable forex trading indicator. This indicator consists of histogram that moves in positive and negative territory. The Force Volume Indicator is really simple to use. The Force Volume Indicator is made for the experienced traders as well as for the beginner traders. Experienced traders use it because it is profitable and it generates unbelievably accurate signals. The Force Volume Indicator can be used for swing trading purposes and for scalping as well.
You should follow the trend of the market in order to make money consistently. I mean you shouldn’t be trading against the trend. When Force Volume Indicator is correctly installed in your trading platform, your chart should look like this:
- Force Volume indicator
The green bars in the Force Volume Indicator indicate the buying signal while the red bars indicate selling signal. There is a green and red arrow which shows the reversal potentials. The indicator is really simple one and doesn’t have much parameter for the entry and exits.
Buying Conditions Using Force Volume Indicator.
- Market should be up trending.
- A green arrow should appear in the Force volume indicator.
- Place your long position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just below the recent swing low.
- Take your profit when a red arrow appears in the Force volume indicator.
Selling Conditions Using Force Volume Indicator.
- Market should be down trending.
- A red arrow should appear in the Force volume indicator.
- Place your short position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just above the recent swing high.
- Take your profit when a green arrow appears in the Force volume indicator.
Download Free Forex Force Volume Indicator
Our community traders work with XM.com brokerage company. If you are thinking to open demo or real forex trading account we recommend XM. They currently offer up to 5000$ bonus on your deposit find details below: