Dynamic Gains System is a forex trading strategy. Dynamic Gains System consists of Heiken Ahsi chart on the main chart which helps to smooth the price action of the market. Dyanamic Gains system is a quite effective and powerful trading technique due to the various trade filtering indicators it contains. There is plenty of information available on the chart. The market direction shown by the MACD, STR and EMA on different time frames on the top right corner of the chart is priceless. This specific custom indicator will help you to gauze the overall view of the market within a few seconds. Information like spread, pips to open, high to low, daily average, and bar close in is displayed on the main chart. Altogether there are 13 technical indicators used in Dynamic Gains System, 3 of them are place at the indicator window at the bottom of the chart while the remaining 10 are placed on the main chart window.
The three ‘current trend index’ indicators are very similar to each other; they differ in the periods though. When the Dynamic Gains system is correctly installed on your trading platform your chart should look like this:
- Heiken Ashi Bars
Simply it is a type of candle stick bar which is smoother than the normal candle stick bars. It uses different formula than the ordinary bars. It is used to minimize the noise of the price action.
- Signal Price
Signal price is the summary of the three indicators in six different time frames. It saves your time. You don’t have to switch your time frame every time you can just look at this indicator and you will know what you need.
- Kijun Sen
It is a moving average alike custom made indicator which can be used to figure out the direction of the market.
- Dynamic Gains
Dynamic gains signal consists of the arrows which generates the signal for buying and selling. The arrows which are pointed upward indicate the buying signal while the arrows pointed downward indicate the selling signal.
- Current Trend Index
Current Trend Index consists of red and blue bars. The idea of this indicator is to buy when blue bars are seen and vice versa. There are three CTI indicator used in this indicator for three different time frames; 30 minutes, hourly and 4-hour chart.
Buying Conditions Using Dynamic Gains System.
- An arrow pointing upward (dynamic gains indicator) should appear below the price chart.
- Price should be above Kijun Sen indicator.
- Heiken Ashi bars should be blue in color.
- All the Current Trend Index (CTI) should form blue bars.
- The dominating trend shown by the signal price indicator should be up.
- Place your stop just below the recent swing low.
- Take your profit when an arrow pointing downward appears on your chart.
Selling Conditions Using Dynamic Gains System.
- An arrow pointing downward (dynamic gains indicator) should appear above the price chart.
- Heiken Ashi bars should be red in color.
- All the Current Trend Index (CTI) should form red bars.
- The dominating trend shown by the signal price indicator should be down.
- Place your stop just above the recent swing high.
- Take your profit when an arrow pointing upward appears on your chart.
Download Free Forex Dynamic Gains System